Your privacy and security is important to us. This Policy sets out how we will treat any personal information we obtain from you and it is intended to help you understand how we deal with it and how you may remove it. By providing your personal information to us, you agree that we may collect and use the personal information you provide in the ways described in this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not provide any personal details to us.
We will use your personal information only for the purposes set out below.
Please note that we may need to update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version and that you are happy with any changes.
This Policy was last revised on: 8 September 2015
Information we may collect from you
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties by opting in or out of receiving such information.
Ways in which you may be providing us with personal information include, for example,
- contacting us with an enquiry;
- filling in a contact or information form; and/or
- reporting a problem.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer, collection and processing of such personal information. Such transfer, collection and processing will comply with the terms of this Policy.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made by us of the Personal Data
We may use personal information collected from you to provide specific information that you request and to provide additional information that may be of interest. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Ease of Use – To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Administration – To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Communication – To notify you, by way of example, about changes to our service; and
- Marketing Communications and Analysis – To communicate with you about our services and for our own internal marketing analysis, for example, to measure the amount of traffic to our Site. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Please note that we will not, under any circumstances, sell your personal information to anyone else.
Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others will not identify you personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our Site in order to measure interest in the various areas and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have “clicked” on their advertising banners. This information, and other general information about our users that we share with advertisers and other partners, will not contain personal information about you.
Communication with you
If you are a potential client, we will contact you be electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you have communicated with us previously, we will only contact you by email with information about properties similar to properties in which you have previously expressed an interest.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Almero Mansions Limited, Bath House, 116 Bath Row, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2QU.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the provision of any information or our services to you.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- if Almero Mansions Limited, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Almero Mansions Limited or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Links to other websites
This Policy only covers this Site. If you follow a link from this Site to another website, you must refer to and read the privacy statement on that other website which you visit. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you, before collecting your data, if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right at any time to prevent such processing by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Almero Mansions Limited, Bath House, 116 Bath Row, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2QU.
Access to information
The Acts give you the right to access information we hold about you. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with such information. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to us at the address below.
A “cookie” is a small text file which is downloaded on to your computer’s hard disk when you access certain websites. Cookies allow the website to recognise your computer and can identify the pages that are being viewed.
Some cookies, called “persistent” and which are not session-based, remain on a visitor’s computer, so that you can be recognised as a previous visitor when you next visit the website.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Almero Mansions Limited, Bath House, 116 Bath Row, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2QU.